will confess that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
4:13) rather than confessing that I can't.
2. I will confess that my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19) rather than confessing that I lack.
3. I will confess that God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7) rather than confessing fear.
4. I will confess that God is the strength of my life (Psalm 27:1) and that they who know their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32) rather than confessing weakness.
5. I will confess that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4) rather than confessing the supremacy of Satan over my life or living in peaceful co-existence with him.
I will confess that God always causes me
to triumph in Christ (11 Corinthians
2:14) rather than confessing defeat.
7. I will confess that Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30) rather than confessing that I lack wisdom.
8. I will confess that by Christ's stripes I was healed (1 Peter 2:24) rather than confessing sickness.
9. I will confess that I am carefree and that I am casting all my cares upon him who cares for me (1 Peter 5:7) rather than confessing worries and frustrations.
10. I will confess liberty for where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (2 Corinthians 3:17) rather than confessing bondage.
© Copyright April 2000 Michael Cortright